Thursday, July 15, 2010

Greeting: はじめに



("Yuzu Sechuan Truffles" created by Phil and photo taken by Cori borrowed from her following site)    http://soundandsavor.wordpress.com/



このブログは、サンフランシスコに住むアメリカ人尺八奏者/インストラクターのPhilip(フィリップ、以下Phil フィルと省略)さんの作るベジタリアン料理のあまりの美味しさと見事な工夫、プレゼンテーションに感動して、どうしても日本語で伝えたくなって書き始めたものです。彼の長年のシェフ及びベジタリアンフードの料理教室インストラクター、ケータリングビジネスオーナーとしての経験に培われた素晴らしい創作料理は、彼のアーティストとしての才能をふんだんに生かしたものでもあります。心をこめて丁寧に作られた料理の中にはまだ日本人に馴染みのない食材も含まれているので、説明もつけながらご紹介して行きたいと思います。詳細は以下をご覧ください。

In the Mood for Food
~Contemporary Vegetarian Cuisine~
510-393-6096
www.philpgelb.com
http://philipgelb.blogspot.com/
http://soundandsavor.wordpress.com/
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3727903&id=690234281#!/inthemoodforfood



*****************************

After tasting the fabulous vegetarian cuisine created by Philip in San Francisco (more accurately Oakland), a vegetarian chef and a player/instructor of Shakuhachi (traditional Japanese music instrument), I was literally so taken aback...at how scrumptious the food tasted and how meticulously prepared and beautifully presented it was, I really wanted to start talking about it in Japanese. Thus I created this blog, which will introduce his creative dishes both in Japanese and English.  His food is not only tasty, but also very painstakingly prepared using many different healthy ingredients and the way it is presented is just amazing.  It is a reflection of his many years of experiences as a chef, cooking classes instructor and catering business owner and it is very obvious that he put his heart into his creation also utilizing his artistic talent that makes his food truly extraordinary - one of a kind you won't encounter anywhere else. I'll also explain ingredients and techniques that are considered still unknown to general Japanese public. You can check out the latest of his food creation on the following sites:

www.philpgelb.com
http://philipgelb.blogspot.com/
http://soundandsavor.wordpress.com/
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3727903&id=690234281#!/inthemoodforfood


In the Mood for Food
~Contemporary Vegetarian Cuisine~
510-393-6096


Enjoy!

Sally











No comments:

Post a Comment